A Day When My World Came Tumbling Down
For the past 9 days I've been waiting for some good news to surface. For 9 days I was excited at the possibility that I may carry a whole new life inside of me. For 9 days I was all smiles thinking of that possibility even though tests after tests indicated I was not.
But...
It took 1 day. Just 1 day...to make my world came crushing down on me. 1 day when I saw the sign that it's not meant to be for now. 1 day to know that the life inside me is not happening.
I was quite devastated...even though how I tried to stay positive. Hubby was initially clueless at why I was feeling that way. However later, he coaxed me and whisper nice words to calm me down.
Baby...one day...I will have you with me. I longed to cradle you in my arms and it will happen one day. I longed to shower you with lots of love and you will feel it one day. I promise you that I will be the best mother you ever want to have.
It's now though......but it will be.....one fine day.....
But...
It took 1 day. Just 1 day...to make my world came crushing down on me. 1 day when I saw the sign that it's not meant to be for now. 1 day to know that the life inside me is not happening.
I was quite devastated...even though how I tried to stay positive. Hubby was initially clueless at why I was feeling that way. However later, he coaxed me and whisper nice words to calm me down.
Baby...one day...I will have you with me. I longed to cradle you in my arms and it will happen one day. I longed to shower you with lots of love and you will feel it one day. I promise you that I will be the best mother you ever want to have.
It's now though......but it will be.....one fine day.....
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home