Monday, April 16, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

Worried mummy

Since 1 week plus before I found out I was pregnant, I was having cramps. The pain was like menstrual cramps which made me tot that I may not be pregnant. Until now, I am still having those cramps. It got me very worried especially with lots of people telling me things that got me scared and worried. It got so bad that I broke down just now coz I got too worried.


However now I am feeling better. Thanks to my dear fren Lat. She said that yes..it's normal esp with those who gets menstrual cramps. She also said that her sis got cramps oso. Even my cuzzins said they suffered cramps esp when they were preg with boys. My colleague also got it. I feel much better..to know that my baby is safe and sound.


Cant wait to see gynae to check everything. It will surely give mummy a peace of mind. Be good ok baby dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home