Thursday, March 08, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

Some people never change...

This year is a new beginning for everyone. Some change positions, change job, change responsibilities, change roles...etc etc. For me, I am glad that I have changed my Reporting Officer. For the first time in 2 1/2 years of my life there, I felt special. I felt important and valuable. The new RO really treats us very well.

However, despite bad experiences, some people never change...I guess they never learn from their mistakes. Will they ever be? I myself am not sure.

Some only like to pinpoint others' mistakes. Amplifying them so that their mistakes remain hidden. Despite many reminders or advices, they never heed. Some hurt others to feel good. Worse still, they never even think that what they do is wrong.

Some have done some mistakes but they are given a second chance. Unfortunately, they forget and do not treasure that chance. They seldom reflect on what they have done wrong and how to improve themselves. If last time they slack and they are being reprimanded for it, now, they still do despite being given that 2nd chance.

SO how many CHANCES will they get before others had it? How many times do they want to repeat their mistakes before no more chances are given and this will land them in DEEP SHIT? When will they ever learn?

Do they want to wait until their loved ones leave them then they will change? Or do they want to see their loved ones get hurt then realisation struck them?

Sigh...I know so many of these people in my life. Some of them do not affect me that much while a few really do. Should I even care???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home