Yippee...........den today........Urgh!
Yesterday morning, both hubby and I were exhilarated! We smiled in disbelief! After 1 year of trying...we made it! Alhamdulillah. I was excited yet still dazed by this fact.
Informed sis and BIL, I guessed they were excited and in less than a minute...I have people smsing and msning me. Hahahahaha. Gosh! Hubby and I got all panicked so we inform our mums before they know it from someone else. Informed my good friend Mis and she was excited too! Cant wait for Friday as I will be announcing to the rest of my BBG frens.
Went to the doc yesterday night to confirm and yes...I AM PREGNANT! VERY VERY EXCITED ONE!!!
Today...I am feeling miserable, tired and super lazy. The mood swings have not subside yet too. ANd worse...feeling all vomity. Urgh! I guess I am one of those unlucky ones to face these symptoms.
Hey baby dear...I hope it's all worth mummy's time ok!! Hehehehehehe
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home