Panic Moment
I was quite worried for a few days already as my bleeding is getting more and more. Today, I got panic when my left lower abdomen was in pain and the bleeding just got more and more. Called hubby instantly but he didnt answer as he was in a meeting. I smsed 999 to him and he called me after 5 mins. Told him wat happened and he went back home asap.
Initially tot of going to A&E KKH straight away but I tot we should just go to nearby clinic instead. Doc wrote me a letter in case I need to go A&E before my 17th May appt. He told me of all the possibilities. Either I am having my menses...or the increase bleeding is due to dissolving of blood clots...or...there are still some tissues left on my uterus wall which may need to be removed again. I just hope that its nothing serious as I sure do not want to go thru the traumatic experience again.
I didnt realise that much how traumatic dis experience was to me until i noticed that I cried very easily nowadays...and kept having bad nightmares which I would wake up and cry. I become more sensitive too.
I thank God for giving me an understanding and patient hubby to take good care of me. If not, I dunno wat may happen to me.
I hope that on the 17th May, I will receive good news from doc SL Goh.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home