Mother's Day is comiiiiiiiiiiiing!!
Mother's Day is coming...last year...the whole family on my mum side celebrated it at Furama Hotel. Dis year, since our nenek hinted that it has been a long time she has gone to the beach, we decided to hold a bbq at the beach!
Initially tot of renting a chalet at Loyang but then as usual..full house! So we just have it at East Coast instead. Catering food from BIL's mum. And as usual, the children will give presents for their beloved mums. Last year...and every gift giving days...me and my siblings always bought her vouchers coz she can be very fussy. So giving voucher was the safest thing to do. However this year, we thought of taking the risk and buy sumthing else (every year give voucher also boring right).
So dis year, I tot of buying her brooch n sumthing else...coz I was browsing some Multiply sites. However, to my dismay, the brooch was not wat I expected it to be. For $77, I expect someting more but it was such a disappointment...so me n my siblings will be buying for her something new. Already got another seller from my fellow Multipliers' recommendation. We will also be getting our mum a spa voucher coz we think she desperately need the break from taking care of the grandchildren.
We really hope that our mum will like the gifts we got for her. It's not easy to please her ok...but we try. I cant wait for this Saturday!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home