Friday, May 04, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

Its as if my life has been taken away from me

On Wed, I got slight spotting...but it was only once and I didnt get it anymore. Asked Dr Cordelia and she demanded me to come down for check up straight away. When she scanned me, I was welcomed with bad news. She couldnt see the baby. She just saw some placenta. She suspected it to be molar pregnancy or GTD.

I was referred to KK and was admitted yesternight. Just finished my scan just now and doc just took my blood.

K people....the worst have happened. I am going to have to clear out my baby this afternoon. Doc just informed me just now.

Right now, there's mixed feeling. Fear, sad....everything!! I feel so empty now...as if wat I had been waiting for is going to be taken away from me. It is being taken away from me.

Fellow frens, pray for me that this procedure will go well. I am sad...of course...devastated..that's the word. But I guess right now, I have to think of my health. Pray for me people.

Ya Allah, lindungilah hambaMu ini. Berikanlah ketabahan kepadaku yang tak berdaya ini...sesungguhnya aku hanya hambaMu yang lemah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home