Thursday, March 31, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Last observation by C. Mis tomorro

Yay...only 3 more observations to go by my CTs....1 more by Cikgu Saeda. Tomorro will be my last observation by Cikgu Mis. Wooohoooo!! After all observations I can do revision with them.

I got 4 more weeks to go till the end of practicum. My HOD said there's a possibilty that I will come back to ZSS. Well, I dun mind actually since it's quite near my place. But...one thing I dun like abt ZSS is the IT problem. THERE'S NO Projector in the MT classrooms. So I have to bring portable projector here n there. It's already time consuming to set up laptop..den have to set up projector....speaker...etc etc. So cumbersome.

Maybe once I am there as a trained teacher....I can list down all suggestions. GSS has a computer in each class...so IT savvy. Teachers dun even need to bring laptops around. ZSS...sigh....laptops here n there. As a result...my laptop has cracked!!! :(

I hope that they will start installing projector soon. If not it'll be quite boring to do the chalk n talk way.

K..need to do marking...chow!

P.S: yunakatz awaits her Burger Bundle Day tomorro......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home