Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Sad...

There has been another earthquake at Sumatera. It was really devastating news. I really pity them. There are many poor people there whose main source of income is based on the crops they planted. Corruption everywhere. It's already so tough there...this have to happen. And it's so not easy to provide aid to them especially in monetary terms. Sigh....

I really pray hard that this will be the last disaster to them. They have suffered enough I guess. Yah it's God's will.......but I hope that this will end for them. Ya Allah, please protect your beings and bless them with good health and happiness. And may wateva happen be a source for self-reflection and repentance. Amin.




http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/
afp_asiapacific/view/139893/1/.html


P.S: Yunakatz will sleep with a heavy heart. Flashes of the two disasters will keep playing in her mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home