Sunday, May 01, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

My sister's wedding

Yesterday was her wedding solemnization. Today...her wedding ceremony. Now I know how tiring it is to be the bride's sister. SUPER TIRING!! Got to run here and there!!

I realised that I was not so involved in her wedding....well, it's during my practicum. So by the time I got back...I will be super shagged. But then, I do give a little hand here and there.

Furthermore, it's my first time being a bride's sister....so I guess...I wasn't sure of what to do.

But people noticed....most of them can't understand what is so damn tiring about teaching. Well...TRY IT!! Den U'll know!!

Well, to my sister....all the best in ur new life. I've seen u through ur ups and downs...I pray to Allah may ur wedding be a blessed and happy one. Although I dun show u how I cared and loved u...I do. ANd I hope that ur marriage will be the beginning of a beautiful life ahead and the end of all pain.

Idirah Norain n Khaizuran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home