Last day of school
Today is THE day!! The final day in ZHSS. Though I can't wait for it to end...I am still sad of the fact tt I am gonna leave my students. Today I had class with 2E and 1NA. Conducted them in computer lab. After that, I helped REdha to conduct listening compre for 3NA.
I wanted to say goodbye. But I was too sad to even utter a word. I didn't bid a proper goodbye to my 4NA, 2E and 1NA. Only to my 2NT. Maybe it's a sign that I will be coming back. Heheheh.
But it's really sad....well...only until I got back home. I had to think about my sister's wedding then. I think I was too tired to help today so I didn't do much. Went over to my sis's place after eating at Lot 1 Siam Kitchen with Redha and Az. Slept the whole time. Woke up...went back home and slept again.
Well...it's gonna be a busy day for me the next 2 days....I NEED THE REST!!
I wanted to say goodbye. But I was too sad to even utter a word. I didn't bid a proper goodbye to my 4NA, 2E and 1NA. Only to my 2NT. Maybe it's a sign that I will be coming back. Heheheh.
But it's really sad....well...only until I got back home. I had to think about my sister's wedding then. I think I was too tired to help today so I didn't do much. Went over to my sis's place after eating at Lot 1 Siam Kitchen with Redha and Az. Slept the whole time. Woke up...went back home and slept again.
Well...it's gonna be a busy day for me the next 2 days....I NEED THE REST!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home