A bad day
I was not feeling well today but I went on to school as I had observation. Most importantly, it was because today was with my darling 2NT and 4NA classes. I would not want them to miss out any lessons. 1st class was my 2E....as usual...they like to test my patience. As today I was not feeling well, I became agitated easily. Some of them always neva bring their textbook....and today was the final straw. I made them do 500 lines n hand in by the end of the day. After their class, I just wanted to cry. I was tired, sick, nausea, dizzy, angry n sad.
So I decided to join in Redha's class to boost up my spirit. *Heh heh heh*
After that I got my 2NT and 4NA class. Another spirit-booster classes. Today I was feeling so sad...knowing that I am gonna leave them. Kept all the sadness inside. But when I went back..I just cried.
It's so funny how students can make u hate or luv them. I dun hate my 2E. But then...I am just disappointed at them ah. My 1NA is ok...always so full of energy. Luv them too but they can be a pain too. Hahhaha....
Well...9 more days to go....
So I decided to join in Redha's class to boost up my spirit. *Heh heh heh*
After that I got my 2NT and 4NA class. Another spirit-booster classes. Today I was feeling so sad...knowing that I am gonna leave them. Kept all the sadness inside. But when I went back..I just cried.
It's so funny how students can make u hate or luv them. I dun hate my 2E. But then...I am just disappointed at them ah. My 1NA is ok...always so full of energy. Luv them too but they can be a pain too. Hahhaha....
Well...9 more days to go....
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home