Getting forgetful
ArgH! I am getting forgetful!!
On Friday I was having fever, cough, nausea n gastric. I still come to school coz my classes were the 1st 4 period. They were cooperative. Thanks to them.
Later I tried to have my brunch but whenever I ate or drink...I just wanted to vomit it all out. So I didn't eat much...sigh.
Before assembly my fever got worse n I wanted to vomit so much. So Giddy. But I still went for assembly. Redha accompanied me to the doctor after assembly. Thanks REDHA!!
The doctor actually gave me an MC dat I dun need!! Hahahah.
Wen I got back..I was miserable coz I may not be able to come for my BBD. However, I forced myself to go. Had a fun time.
Today was the day that I realised that I can't finish up my lesson plans coz all my textbooks were left behind!!! Argh!!! Fed up!!
So this is the reason why I got time to blog in my entry. Ok..I am hungry...gonna go eat. Chow!
On Friday I was having fever, cough, nausea n gastric. I still come to school coz my classes were the 1st 4 period. They were cooperative. Thanks to them.
Later I tried to have my brunch but whenever I ate or drink...I just wanted to vomit it all out. So I didn't eat much...sigh.
Before assembly my fever got worse n I wanted to vomit so much. So Giddy. But I still went for assembly. Redha accompanied me to the doctor after assembly. Thanks REDHA!!
The doctor actually gave me an MC dat I dun need!! Hahahah.
Wen I got back..I was miserable coz I may not be able to come for my BBD. However, I forced myself to go. Had a fun time.
Today was the day that I realised that I can't finish up my lesson plans coz all my textbooks were left behind!!! Argh!!! Fed up!!
So this is the reason why I got time to blog in my entry. Ok..I am hungry...gonna go eat. Chow!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home