Monday, April 11, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

A Happy Heavy heart??

14 more days to the end of practicum....Happy!! Yes of course!! But deep in my heart...I am going to leave with a heavy heart.

I am actually worried for my students. How are they gonna fare for their exam? Many other questions lingered in my mind. The connection I have with my students is also one of the reasons why I feel sad about leaving. Especially my 4NA. Initially, they were like zombies in my class. Unresponsive, dead. Assignments...problem handing in. Attendance is also a problem. But now...my relationship with them got better. I can click better with them. Can joke around...they do my work (WOW!)..hand in my homework (although still have problems) and surprisingly...I am seeing faces I have never seen before (attendance problem getting better). Argh!! So emotional....

It's really funny..here I am worried about them..and there they r having a blasse attitude about their studies. Heheheh. But I really hope that they will maintain the change in them even if I am gone. Or maybe be better off without me. To my dearest students, I pray to Allah may u achieve success in ur studies and in life. May Allah shines His light on you so that U will not give up n perservere even wen times are hard. And may Allah make u all into good human beings, contributing to the betterment of the society. Amin.

P.S: Yunakatz guessed that her PMS is getting hold of her. But she is really gonna miss her students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home