SAD SAD WEEK
This is week is my last week of practicum. Even though I desperately need the break...I still feel so sad leaving my students. Yesterday was my last lesson with the 2NT. I couldn't hold my tears wen I said goodbye. We took photos. So saddddddddddddddd
I still got 4 more goodbyes to do. Hope I wun shed a tear again.
Since yesterday my mood has been down. Coz the tot of separating with them hurts me. In addition, I am burdened by a HUGE PROBLEM. A problem that I myself seek. Serve me right. I am still in the process of settling it. Going thru self-reflection period. I hope that wateva decision I take...it wun cause any major damage.
Just now I was so sad that I cried in the staff room. I guess...the stress of burying ur feelings wen u dun feel like it got over me. I smile to mask the pain. Laugh to hide the sorrow. Happy to keep the tears. Argh!!!
I still got 4 more goodbyes to do. Hope I wun shed a tear again.
Since yesterday my mood has been down. Coz the tot of separating with them hurts me. In addition, I am burdened by a HUGE PROBLEM. A problem that I myself seek. Serve me right. I am still in the process of settling it. Going thru self-reflection period. I hope that wateva decision I take...it wun cause any major damage.
Just now I was so sad that I cried in the staff room. I guess...the stress of burying ur feelings wen u dun feel like it got over me. I smile to mask the pain. Laugh to hide the sorrow. Happy to keep the tears. Argh!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home