Friday, September 16, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Super tired and HUNGRY!

Had a very long day today wen it's supposed to be short. Wanted to go home after school but NUraini asked me out to lunch. SO I just went. It's all because that Izoned was super unwilling to send me to Chestnut Drive Sec for my vetting later. Had lunch at Liquids Cafe. I was already super sleepy. After that went directly to Chestnut Drive.

A very long long process. I did Sec 1N and 1E. Initially it was fine...but then wen I did Sec 1E...it got worse. The teacher that did the paper with me just wouldn't listen to my and the other teacher's advice. She just correct the mistakes herself even though I say it's wrong. Issit because I am new dats why U have to treat me like this?!! Well, at least I consult other people before correcting mistakes....its super irritating. Wats worse...wen everyone had finished except our grp...she rushed into it and didn't even correct most of the stuff. In the end, she asked me to do it and it looked like I am the slow one. WTF!!

After that, Mis dropped me at BPP. I decided to go tuition. BUT....Wafir forgot that we arranged for tuition today. He was not at home. Wahlau! I was so dead beat but I decided to drag myself to tuition and he decided to forget all abt it!!

Then I had to walk all the way from Bukit Panjang Plaza back home with my super heavy bag.

Upon reaching home, I was tired and hungry. Guess wat!! My mum didn't leave any food for me!! It really has been days since she cooked. Coz she had been going to hospital on a daily basis to visit Aaron. Eh hello! Yes Aaron is sick....but there are still human beings here in your house that need to be fed too!! I was super pissed!

As a result, I just had to scold someone so I did. Scolded my brother coz he kept using my laptop to surf the Net. It has been a long time since I scolded him....so this is a gd time. He never studies at home...just surf the net with his stupid frens! So I scolded him and limit him to access the Net once a week only. Furthermore, I hate it wen I got back home and he's there in my room! NO PRIVACY!!

Now I finally am alone in my room...PRIVACY!!! Sumthing which I so need since I was a teenager!!! I also need FOOD!!! But right now just soooooo tired to go out to buy food. And my tummy is gonna have gastric soon. Shucks!! Wat a day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home