Thursday, October 13, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

2nd day of Marking Day

Woke up with a funny feeling. Went to school slightly late. I realised that I am developing a sore left eye. Shoot!! Izoned is also developing one. Nooooo..not during this time!!!

Marked a few more scripts but my eye really irritates me. Mis and I went to AVA to do marking while invigilating some students. Nuraini joined later. We discussed about a lot of things and only got back up at 3 plus.

I was scared to go home. Coz yesterday there was a man who followed me home. He pretended that he got the wrong person but the way he behaved was really suspicious. I called my brother down the block to pick me up while that man still lingered around my block. I was really terrified coz I saw him fidgeting around inside his pouch pocket. I will be more wary nowadays when I go home.

Still have many more scripts to mark..but at least there's not much tension because I am only returning Paper 2 tomorro. Paper 1 will be returned next week.

Just now my aunt called. She said the apartment that we want they jack up to $380k!!! Wahlau!! How could they?!! Their apartment is only located at the 3rd level. And its evaluation is $350k. So me and Izoned scrapped the whole idea of buying that apartment. Our second choice is actually better in terms of location but he doesn't like the master bedroom. And I dun like the neighbours coz they are very messy. They hang clothes on the staircase rail and put potted plants along the corridor. Nowadays where can put potted plants....dengue potential. Oh ya...and everytime the lift open, we will be greeting by dog barking. My fear of dogs is sure not helping. What if I want to go inside the lift and the dog also going in?? I WOULD SCREAM!!! But the apartment is ok....We'll see how...still got some more apartments to see.

Oh gosh..my eyes are really very itchy now (yup..now it is affecting 2 eyes!!!)

Better go and rest my eyes for a while. Wanna do marking also cant coz my eyes are really itchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home