Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

FINALLY!!

Finally I've finished marking my exam scripts. Phew!! Right now...just trying to update my blog coz been bz lately to do so. Since Thurs, I've been bz with marking and going up n down to view resale apartments. Right now, our best choice is the 11th storey apartment. Today, we are going viewing again. Hope there'll be more choices.

Very very tired. I can go back home and sleep well now...heheh. But then, still need to think about the Malay Language Camp in November. Yah! Still need to come out with some more games and liaise with certain people.

Had feedback session with my 1E, 2N, 3T and 3E already. Still have 2E, 2T and 3N which I dun think will meet them. The feedback from them are very good. Some like my teaching, some dun. At least I know what to improve on. Most of them like my class and hope that I can teach them again. The big classes said that my voice too soft for them to hear. That I know I have to improve on.

Well, hope to gather more feedback. K I am going back home oredi. Kinda tired sitting all day in my cubicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home