Thursday, October 20, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

I have enough.....

Yesterday, Izoned and I went to have supper at Kopitiam after he had finished some of his marking. He deserved the Beef Steak there (though its a bit tough). Izoned informed me about sumthing which caused me to be pissed off. Nah..its not him. Its this group of people which I have been quite unhappy with for quite sum time but I just kept quiet coz I couldnt be bothered.

I just cant understand these people. They know how to complain, compare here and there, criticise others but never look at themselves. Another thing, me and Izoned are surely being taken advantage of. Of course we are sincere at helping but to see them not making use of the platform we have provided made us very unhappy. Hey! U cant possibly just depend 100% on us to do these things. These things belong to you all too. So why cant U all just contribute?!

Why do Us dun feel a sense of belonging? Becoz WE are not being involved in decision making. We are not informed of current events and issues. WE are always blamed at! Hey! We have werk to do...and I am sure U all are. But dat doesnt mean we dun want to know what is happening there.

Really...I just realised the pattern. We will only feel belonged wen we are present. Wen we are not, U diss us!! We still wanna know...we still wanna feel belonged. And why do me and Izoned set up all the platforms for?? FOR U ALL to CONTRIBUTE!!

For those who are reading this and feel that it is targeted at them...MAYBE it is. What I can say is......NOW U ALL know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home