Sunday, October 30, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Now den its clear

In the morning went to Larkin with Izoned. Send my wedding dress. Finally. Will be ready end of November. Yupz....THE DAY is near!! K enuff abt dat.

Reached Singapore very very tired coz Izoned lost his way. Instead of going back to Singapore...we almost went to KL...hahahahaha. He and his bad sense of direction...ALWAYS!! It was scorching hot there and I think I burnt my right foot.

Break fast at Banquet with my family. Saw some of my students. Saw Faezul...I dunno why but since the day I knew his father's name...something disturbed me. When I saw his dad at during the Parents-meeting session, he just seemed so familiar. Then today, I saw him again. Then I told Izoned that Faezul's dad looked so much like my Ex. Den suddenly...it all clicked.

Faezul Hakim...Hakim...Hakim...Ahmad Suyuti....arghhhhhhhhh!!! Faezul Hakim is Ahmad Suyuti's son. Ahmad Suyuti is my Ex elder brother!!!! Ok...this is the Hakim that I talked to when he was little. I would love to listen to his cute voice and baby talk with him. Hahahaha. I mean...all this while. I didnt even realise that my own student is the boy that I talked to when he was little. I think today I manage to join all the pieces of the puzzle. Hahahaha

Ok...dats enuff too coz I MAY get sumone jealous...hehehe. Sorry dear. (he's now sleeping on my couch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home