SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
Today is the 2nd day of raya. Going out later with my mum's relatives. Aiyoh...so tired already. Wat worse...today is schooling. Going to school was a drag.
Yesterday was just like the usual. Went to Yishun to my grandma's place...den to my aunt's place at Ang Mo Kio.




Yesterday, I was feeling very emotional. Sad, happy, angry...all emotions in one.
Happy coz of hari raya. Happy that I have survived another raya. Happy that my relationship has survived another raya. Happy that last year incident didn't happen this raya. Happy that this will be the last raya celebrated with him as his fiance. Happy that this year is the start of something I have yearned for years.
Sad coz kept getting flashbacks of wat happened early this year. Sad that the apology that was given to me was not satisfying enough. I am unsatisfied? Yesh...u can say that. Maybe 1000 apologies will still not heal a broken heart. But still...I am expecting something better.
Angry coz of the unsatisfication.
What to do...humans are always thirsting for more. But yesh....I was expecting something better. After all the hurt and pain and suffering...........
Yesterday was just like the usual. Went to Yishun to my grandma's place...den to my aunt's place at Ang Mo Kio.




Yesterday, I was feeling very emotional. Sad, happy, angry...all emotions in one.
Happy coz of hari raya. Happy that I have survived another raya. Happy that my relationship has survived another raya. Happy that last year incident didn't happen this raya. Happy that this will be the last raya celebrated with him as his fiance. Happy that this year is the start of something I have yearned for years.
Sad coz kept getting flashbacks of wat happened early this year. Sad that the apology that was given to me was not satisfying enough. I am unsatisfied? Yesh...u can say that. Maybe 1000 apologies will still not heal a broken heart. But still...I am expecting something better.
Angry coz of the unsatisfication.
What to do...humans are always thirsting for more. But yesh....I was expecting something better. After all the hurt and pain and suffering...........
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home