Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Last day of PUasa

Today is the last day of puasa. Many things to do!! Clean up my room...gosh! I do sure have a lot of stuff! Going to send some to my sister. Put there 1st since they got a lot of space in their store alone.

Yesterday I was angry coz of some harsh words that he said. And because of wat he said, FLASHBACKS happened which got me angrier and sadder. I cried. Yupz...as usual. Dis is one thing u all should know about Mohamed Ali's daughter...

DUN EVER CHALLENGE HER!!

Coz U will never know what wrath u may get.

But I forgave him...as usual. Though my heart still hurts. Maybe I should just get use to him doing this to me?? NOT!!!

Enuff abt that. Today spring cleaning. Then break fast at my house. Den went over to his place. He did for me the henna drawing on both my hands. Prefer the one on my left. Hehehehe. Will show u the pics later....




Den went back to my place. He headed home after "napping a while".

Have not gotten ready my baju yet. Ah...tomorro can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home