A gloomy afternoon
Today...I am feeling better. Though the hurt is still aching in my heart. It's as if he had threw thousands of knives at me and each of them pierced thru my vital organs especially my heart.
Hours spent because of them despite busy schedule and jeopardising my rship. Sharing personal problems with one another. Laughters and tears. Sorrow and joy.
However, yesterday...all was destroyed. WHateva sentimental values I have of them...most of it went down the drain.
I was so hurt yesterday. SO very hurt. Forgive? Yah...this will eventually happen coz I am a forgiving person. Those who had done me wrong will vouch for that. But those hurtful words, the tone, harshness...they will scar me for good. It will be a token of reminder, do not give 100% trust and hope to ur students. Coz when they break it, u will be really disappointed. When they break your heart, you will be devastated.
I was hysterically crying about it yesterday. The hurt was unbearable. Even hubby was shocked upon seeing my reaction. They are not like my other students. They were there with me thru thick n thin. Yet now, these same students that were lights in my darkest sorrow, engulfed me in darkness.
I've learnt a good lesson from this. Never be too close with ur students. Never put such high hopes in them. Carry out ur duties well and never compromise.
Hours spent because of them despite busy schedule and jeopardising my rship. Sharing personal problems with one another. Laughters and tears. Sorrow and joy.
However, yesterday...all was destroyed. WHateva sentimental values I have of them...most of it went down the drain.
I was so hurt yesterday. SO very hurt. Forgive? Yah...this will eventually happen coz I am a forgiving person. Those who had done me wrong will vouch for that. But those hurtful words, the tone, harshness...they will scar me for good. It will be a token of reminder, do not give 100% trust and hope to ur students. Coz when they break it, u will be really disappointed. When they break your heart, you will be devastated.
I was hysterically crying about it yesterday. The hurt was unbearable. Even hubby was shocked upon seeing my reaction. They are not like my other students. They were there with me thru thick n thin. Yet now, these same students that were lights in my darkest sorrow, engulfed me in darkness.
I've learnt a good lesson from this. Never be too close with ur students. Never put such high hopes in them. Carry out ur duties well and never compromise.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home