Another life lost....
I an on MC today. Bad cough till last night I had trouble breathing. Today I have 10 periods so I decided to rest at home instead. Went to the doc for 2 checkups. Still awaiting result for another one.
Amli messaged me just now informing that Ibrahim, my ex JI-mate, had just passed away. He had been battling cancer for quite sometime now. A healthy, sporty person...gone just like that. It somehow made me gloomy the whole day. Thinking about my life, my future.
This life is just a loan from God. He can just take it whenever...wherever. We have to make full use of what life we have remaining to do good deeds, treat ourselves well etc etc.
2 happenings that brought me really down. 1st-my ungrateful students. 2nd-the loss of a life.
Right now, at werk, I am feeling so low. It's as if this whole job is not for me. It's as though that I am not good enuff.
I hope there'll be light after the rain. I surely need it.
Amli messaged me just now informing that Ibrahim, my ex JI-mate, had just passed away. He had been battling cancer for quite sometime now. A healthy, sporty person...gone just like that. It somehow made me gloomy the whole day. Thinking about my life, my future.
This life is just a loan from God. He can just take it whenever...wherever. We have to make full use of what life we have remaining to do good deeds, treat ourselves well etc etc.
2 happenings that brought me really down. 1st-my ungrateful students. 2nd-the loss of a life.
Right now, at werk, I am feeling so low. It's as if this whole job is not for me. It's as though that I am not good enuff.
I hope there'll be light after the rain. I surely need it.
















1 Comments:
Hey Isnani,
I hope u r getin fine down there!
well, i know its not easy to be a teacher.
dont look down on urself!
alhamdulilah, u already reach to this stage.
Brace up!Insyallah, hope u able to educate and guide the children of today,tomorow and future!
Post a Comment
<< Home