Friday, April 08, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

3 more weeks to go

WOOHOOO!! Can't wait for the 3 weeks to end!! I really need the rest!! Been like a walking zombie for sooooooooooooo long!!

Yesterday was my last observation by my supervisor. Well, she wanted to give me an A but becoz there were some screw ups (esp by the students) I got a B instead (which I am happy with actually). Well, I am just soooooooo delighted that her observation was over. Not that I dun like her or sumthing but all these observations are making me sooooooooo sick!!

Cikgu Saeda has been so nice, understanding and accomodative. She is the best teacher I've ever had!! I will always remember her good deeds all my life!! Thank you CIkgu Saeda for your support all these while. U have become one of my inspiration in continuing my teaching career.

However I still got 2 more observations by my CT. She was supposed to observe me yesterday together with CIkgu Saeda but den she was on MC (SYF fever I guess...coz I saw her at Kallang Theater for the SYF results....hmmm). Luckily cikgu Saeda came to observe, if not..my preparation would be a waste. I should have only 1 more observation to go...but....I still have 2.

2 more and I am a few more steps to being freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

After that...back to NIE for courses and evaluation stuff.

Alamak! Now I remember....I actually have 2 assignments due this week. Oh oh!! I only have today to do it...argh!

K den..see ya wen i c u!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home