ZSS got Gold with HONOUR!!!
Today went over to Kallang Theater to know the results of the dance competition. ZSS got Gold with Honour!! Yay!! Many of Abang Osman's school got silver onwards i guess. Ain's schools also got gold. We were so exhilarated!! I am sure the students will be overjoyed!!
After the whole thingy...went over to PA coz they got dance practice. Had Boon Keng's chicken rice. It was really really nice!! Took some photos of them first before going back home. Miss dancing a lot...but my schedule is so tight now that I can't join them. I feel so left out...as if I am missing out a whole lot..I know I am!!! Wonder if I can catch up....sigh
Well...leave that problem till after practicum then....
After the whole thingy...went over to PA coz they got dance practice. Had Boon Keng's chicken rice. It was really really nice!! Took some photos of them first before going back home. Miss dancing a lot...but my schedule is so tight now that I can't join them. I feel so left out...as if I am missing out a whole lot..I know I am!!! Wonder if I can catch up....sigh
Well...leave that problem till after practicum then....
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home